Many printer brands manufacture different printers ranging from low to high in today’s era. Thus, amongst the various printer brands, canon is also amongst them. Canon printers fall in the list of well-known and popular printer brands. Moreover, they are known for providing high-quality printing documents. But to take advantage of a canon printer, it is mandatory to setup the printer from the official website, i.e., “ij.start.canon.” In addition to this, canon manufactures printers for home as well as office use.
How to Download Canon Printer Driver in Windows via ij.start.canon ?
The user can easily download the Canon printer driver from the official website, i.e., “ij.start.canon.” Therefore, to make it simple for all users, we have provided a detailed guide through which the user can easily download the Canon printer driver immediately and straightforwardly.
- Ther users are recommended to open the internet browser.
- Then in the address bar, search for “ij.start.cannon”.
- After that, the official page will get open on the system’s screen.
- Then tap on the “Setup” icon.
- After this, the users are suggested to enter the printer model.
- Then tap on the “Go” button.
- After that, click on the “Start” icon.
- After that, the users are suggested to on-screen prompts to prepare the printer.
- Then the download link will appear on the screen.
- Now tap on the download button.
- After this, the “.exe” file will start downloading.
- Now once the file gets downloaded, then open the downloaded file.
- After this, the “User Account Control” pop-up will open on the screen.
- From there, click on the “Yes” button.
- After that, the “start setup” window will appear on the screen.
With the help of these steps presented above, it would become easy for all users to download the Canon printer drivers. Thus, when the driver gets downloaded, then proceed with the setup process described below.
How to Install Canon Printer Driver in Windows via ij.start.cannon ?
- Click on the “Start setup” option.
- After this, click on the “Continue” option.
- Then tap on the “Next” button.
- Note: It will acquire the detailed latest software and drivers.
- After this, the users are suggested to “Select country or region.”
- Then tap on the “Next” button to proceed further.
- After this, the “License Agreement” popup will appear on the screen.
- Note: Carefully read them and hit on the “Yes” button.
- Then click on the “Agree” option.
- Now it will start checking the printer status.
- Then “Select the connection method.”
- There will be three options available, i.e., “Wi-Fi Connection,” “Wired LAN Connection,” “USB Connection.”
- After this, the users are suggested to “Select Connection Method.”